The Kidney Foundation of WNY is dedicated to increasing community awareness of kidney disease and other related diseases while educating and improving the lives of those we serve.
In the community, KFWNY works to:
• raise awareness of kidney disease;
• increase knowledge of risk factors, and;
• provides information on prevention and treatment.
For people with kidney disease, KFWNY will:
• provide patient support and advocacy;
• offer information on health care options, and;
• assist with emergency financial, nutritional or transportation needs.
Our service area includes Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming counties.
For more information, visit kfwny.org